Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Photos

They say pictures are worth 1000 words... well, I’m tired and I can’t really think well in English or in Spanish so let’s see if that holds true... Here are some picture of the past month! I have been so busy and it has been so great serving here in Honduras! I hope that these pictures capture just a little bit of the joy I’ve felt!We had three Baptisms this month!! Awesome right?? one of the ladies, whose name escapes me at the moment, has been opening her house and kitchen to teams for a long and and finally decided to take the step of faith! It was pretty exciting to see the whole process.
Yesi: one of my favorite girl from La Victoria. We have bonded over camera snatching and other fun festivities! Her smile shines through anything!




Cooking on an open fire in La Victoria... This is how we feed teams. If I ever need to know how to cook with out a stove, I’m set.

My English class! I’ve recently turned over the reigns and am now working with the teams on Tuesdays, but they were a GREAT class!!


No comments:

Post a Comment