Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dia uno

I have arrived.... In Honduras that is. All the anxiety I had before the trip, the stress of flying alone, feeling selfish because I am leaving so many special people behind, and the uncertainty of not knowing where my life is headed has past. As soon as my foot touched Honduran soil I felt home. There is something magical about this place. It's surreal. You don't think a place like this can exist until you step foot on the rain soaked soil. It bends as you walk with it now.
I thought that God wasn't going to teach me anything today, but as I took a break in writing this I realized I don't have my walet anymore. All the cash for y stay and luggage is in that walet! I have no idea where it is. Lesson one. The devil is real and he has been trying to get my spirirts down in any way shape or form. Lesson two. God is in control and he is taking care of me on this trip. Money or no money,
I'm in his hands.
So at the end of day one I'm tired and broke in the emotional sense and the monetary one. Here I am lord. You said where you lead I will follow so now I'm following. Take are of me...
If worst comes to worst, Fernando remembers me and still loves me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment